If you have experience in PM (or a relevant discipline), we’d love to hear from you.
Ideally, we are looking for good humans (who are keen to be part of an awesome culture – see above) with NV1 clearance, and Defence experience in some of the following areas:
- ZAcquisition or Sustainment
- ZStrategy Development
- ZAsset Management
- ZASDEFCON Contracting
- ZRisk and Issues Management
- ZProject Governance, Assurance and Controls
- ZProject Scheduling
- ZFinancial/Cost Management
Role & accountabilities
- Effectively engage with people; nurture enduring relationships with our clients.
- Deliver creative/innovative solutions to complex challenges.
- Create high quality products/services that enhance HQG’s reputation.
- Uphold and promote HQG’s values, mission and purpose.
- Foster an enjoyable, collaborative and inclusive working culture.
- Assist Directors with HQG business objectives and business opportunities.
- Share knowledge through collaboration, training, coaching and lessons learned.
Experience &/or qualifications
- Experience in managing and leading complex projects.
- Experience in delivering consulting product/services in our target markets.
- Externally recognised as an advanced practitioner in our service delivery areas.
- Professional qualifications at the tertiary level and/or professional body certification.
Attributes & skills
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You’re known for your strong work ethic; you take initiative, do what you say you’re going to do and can delegate effectively.
- You’re passionate about continual improvement, innovation and agility.
- You are enthusiastic about authentically and professionally representing HQG in forums and networking opportunities.
Benefits of joining Human Quotient
Tailored leave policy
Professional advice allowances
Subsidised school holiday benefit for parents
Training/Professional development allowance
Department of Veterans Affairs Advocate
Opportunities to support our social enterprise programs
Performance bonuses and commissions for bringing in new work/staff
How to apply
- A statement or narrative about why you want the role and what you’d bring to the role.
- A CV.
- Examples of relevant work experience, for example, an article about you achieving something great, your TEDX video etc.
Acknowledgement and Consent
Human Quotient acknowledges and respects your right to privacy. When handling your personal information throughout our recruitment process, Human Quotient meets the statutory obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and abides by the Australian Privacy Principles.
During the recruitment process, Human Quotient will collect personal information to inform our assessment. This information is used to confirm your qualifications, experience and suitability for employment by Human Quotient in the roles for which you may be considered.
During the recruitment process, Human Quotient may contact your current and previous supervisors for the purpose of assessing your suitability for employment by Human Quotient. Human Quotient will not contact your supervisors without your prior consent.
By submitting this application, you consent to Human Quotient collecting and using your personal information to support the recruitment process.
By completing an application with Human Quotient, you acknowledge and consent to the use of information provided in the Human Quotient employment screening/recruitment process.